25 March 2010

The First One

So..... here it is. My very first blog. Ever. But I think it's an occasion worthy of a blog. I sit in the Red Carpet Lounge at Dulles Airport sipping a vodka tonic (complimentary) and waiting to board the flight to London. Business class here we come!

So far so good. We left in a real flurry - I actually left the "to-do" notebook behind on the kitchen counter, but I guess that just means there's no more for me to do until I start a new list in the UK.

It's been an exhausting few weeks and a very emotional couple of days. But for better or for worse, there is no turning back now. As everyone has been telling me, it'll be the adventure of a lifetime. God willing and the crick don't rise...


1 comment:

  1. Well it looks like you are just about ready to make London your new 'home' Personally, I think you have the right to be a little 'hoity toity'. After all, you are not in Jersey anymore.

    ReplyDelete